Woke up to a text from one of my besties that said, “Amazon Prime Day = our time to shine”!!! Our husbands regularly text one another about our Amazon addiction but they will also admit that we find some bangin’ deals. I am such a rookie and I have no idea how to make this post NEARLY as pretty/cool/organized as it should be, but I won’t let that stop me from attempting to share some of my fave finds! There are several items that I previously featured on #kitandkaboodles that are Prime Day Deals! I will continue to update this post over the next two days – Prime Day ends at 3 am on July 17th for East Coasters 🙂 HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
- Toddler Girls Shift Dress: Cute as a button!
- MOON & BACK by Hanna Andersson: In the words of Marianne Mehrer, “Hanna Andersson quality for half the price!!!” I ordered the green stars for Max and Maeve and the green and white two-piece stripes for Nolan!
- Newton Baby Breathable Crib Mattress I haven’t seen this discounted ever – peace of mind on so many levels. If safe and healthy sleep for your baby is a priority than this revolution-airy Newton Crib Mattress is the right choice for you. Newton is the first completely breathable and washable crib mattress.
- Skip Hop 3 Stage Activity Center: This was in our rotation of must haves for the twins in the stage between sitting up and really moving around!
- Melissa & Doug Reusable Water Pen Coloring Books: Toddlers are obsessed with these! Great gift and also great to pack for restaurants/road trips/etc!
- adidas Kids’ Questar Flow: Grab your back to school shoes now. Nolan’s adidas shoes have held up really well.
- Under Armour LOW socks: I need bright colors because my inability to match socks and my tendency to lose them is next level.
- Ray Ban Aviator Dupes: I truly love taking the pressure off myself (and my kids) by avoiding super expensive sunglasses. Snagged these today and the reviews and pictures look solid! There was also a 3% coupon promotion so grand total = $12.00!!!
- Ruffle Cut Out One Piece Bathing Suit: This looks like a major steal for $15! Ordered.
- FLOWER STUD EARRINGS: I have been living in my white ones.
- LULULEMON DUPES: These are my favorite (I have three pairs now).
- REVLON VOLUMIZER BLOW DRYER BRUSH: This is a game changer – perfect time to buy it
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 60: The Black Friday deals on Instant Pots weren’t this good! Impressive.
- DYSON Cordless Vacuum : If you do not yet own this vacuum, NOW IS THE TIME. You know I am NOT a domesticated gal, but this thing helps me keep my house a few notches cleaner than what it would be if I had to lug out the big vacuum after every meal! Also LOVE it for car seat cleaning!