I have been living for my Rent The Runway Unlimited subscription because we have had our fair share of fun events and life happenings lately that I can plan ahead for and order something (or four somethings) in advance! However, in the days leading up to our adults-only Mexico getaway, Nolan got sick, several clients came out of the woodwork wanting to write offers on complicated properties, and so on and so forth (if you are a realtor, you know that EVERYTHING happens when you decide to leave for vacation). In the midst of the shitshow, I totally bonked and forgot to order my items for vacation (more first world problems – I am fully aware of how basic I sound, but if the shoe fits…). Don’t think I didn’t hop on the app to see if shipping to Mexico was an option! Unfortunately, it was not, and so the Sunday before the Tuesday when we were getting on an 8:00 am flight, AmazonPrime came to the rescue.
I searched around and found the following items that were Prime eligible and could be delivered TOMORROW! (Order by _:__ and have it by TOMORROW = music to my ears). SO here is what I ordered and a little feedback on each item:
- Blue and White Stripe Tiered Maxi-Dress – (UPDATE: This is SOLD OUT 🙁 BUT Gal Meets Glam makes almost the exact same dress with a steeper price point. I am linking here just incase you are interested!) L O V E, can dress up or down and I wore with a jean jacket.
- Blue and White Stripe Dress with Front Ruffle – This is fun, feminine, casual and VERY comfortable.
- Navy Blue Long Sleeve Tiered Cotton Dress – Easy to throw on and pair with bold earrings OR tie the sash that comes with the clutch in your hair to add something more interesting.
- Fun Multi Colored Beachy Midi Dress – Very beachy and flowy but also very low cut. I used a small safety pin in the front and back but probably would have used a bandeau bra if I had one packed.
- Pink Cross Back Workout Top – Perfect length and fit. I have it in four colors now.
- 4/5 Length Yoga Pants – Lululemon dupes. They stay up and pull me in – two very important yoga pant criteria. Wore these on the plane.
- Birdcage Clutch with Fun Sash – You have seen this cute thing all over Instagram by now, but perfect vacation clutch.
- Black and White Striped Bathing Suit – Great fit and comfort level.
- Hot Pink V-Neck Bathing Suit – This color calls to me but I did not wear it on the trip so can’t speak to the fit yet.
- Black Low-Cut Small Ruffle Bathing Suit – Great simple, staple suit. I saw some other gals at the resort wearing in other colors.
- Black Scoop Back Bathing Suit – Similar to the above comments. I love a black one-piece!
- Nude Scallop Strappy Ankle Wedges – Obsessed. SO comfy and cute and neutral means they go with everything.
- Navy Blue Tassel Hem Cover Up – Another favorite piece from this order. The material feels high end and I like the length and cut.
- Blue Kaftan Tassel Hem Cover Up – Something a little more fun for lounging by the pool!